inContextC2B, Inc. provides high-quality IT engineering, and management consulting services focused on helping our clients realize their strategic business objectives. Addressing the spectrum of client needs, we deliver solutions in three practice areas.
Management Consulting Services
Regional President, Shift Digital
Our ultimate goal is the success of your organization. That success depends on much more than simple technical know-how. Market conditions change, competitors come and go, new opportunities appear, and potential minefields are encountered. inContextC2B, Inc. provides Management Consulting Services to help your organization navigate through these challenges and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Product development support, including market research, competitive analysis, concept refinement, and business plan development.
- Business process modeling & re-engineering, including documentation of existing processes.
- Process optimization and planning
- Technology impact analysis
Project & Methodology Services
As business & IT alignment is the road map to IT effectiveness, sound software development methodology is the key to achieving that success. At inContextC2B, we firmly believe in the value of sound project management practices, creating repeatable development strategies, and empowering development teams to deliver high-quality software products on time and on budget. To that end, we offer tailored methodology and management services.
- Project concept definition
- Requirements elucidation
- Managing complex projects, with multiple vendors and units
- Agile development
Software Architecture & Construction Services
Well-constructed software is cheaper to implement and maintain. It’s that simple. We take great pride in providing high-quality software solutions that meet our clients’ cost and schedule goals.
- Pattern-based architectural models
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Service-oriented systems
- Logical & physical data modeling
- Development languages and environments – Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby, R, RStudio, COBOL, IBM Assembly language