The Client’s Need. The client’s team was charged by their end-customer with building a comprehensive system for uniformly and consistently distributing digital marketing assets (images, videos, incentives, inventory) to a network of 1,200 auto dealers for use in dealer web sites. The client’s team was also charged with building a compliance component that would automatically scan all dealer sites to ensure compliance with enterprise marketing & content standards, including lexical text & image analysis.
How we helped. In response to our client’s request, we undertook an engagement in which we:
- Took responsibility for eliciting, capturing, and reviewing business & detailed requirements with both client and end-customer teams.
- Provided domain expertise as needed for both teams.
- Assumed project management responsibility for the project, including overseeing local and remote development teams.
- Planned multiple development iterations to meet contractual agreements.
- Served as point-of-contact for all project management aspects for both client and end-customer.
- Performed user testing and coordinated acceptance of test results by end-customer.
Outcome. The system was successfully implemented and is in the process of being rolled out to all dealers.