The Client’s Need. The business team was charged with planning and performing user acceptance testing of the data management component of a major new data-driven product, spanning multiple geographic regions, in very short order.
How we helped. In response to our client’s request, we undertook an engagement in which we:
- Used our domain knowledge of commercial name and address data hygiene, search, and load techniques and strategies to plan a comprehensive suite of test cases.
- Became point-of-contact for acceptance of European partner data and devised data analysis processes to measure data quality.
- Performed comprehensive quality analysis of the processing of European addresses and proposed several enhancements.
- Evaluated process automation capabilities and proposed key enhancements in automation and management reporting.
- Drafted job descriptions for operational team to assume product data operations.
Outcome. User Acceptance Testing was completed. The User Acceptance Testing cycle proved pivotal in not only validating the product offering, but also in kicking off a queue of key enhancements to greatly increase product quality and integrity.